As a member you will enjoy:
- No startup membership fees.
- Three or four shipments of Perissos wine will be delivered to your doorstep each year based on availability. Each shipment will include two or three bottles of Perissos wine that will be selected by the winemaker. Substitutions are discouraged, but may be obliged upon special request.
- Shipments of Perissos ‘limited release’ wines, with the right to purchase any reserve limited release product with a 20% discount.
- A 25% discount on wines purchased in the tasting room (excluding limited release, and reserve wines), events and classes.
- No tasting fees for Member and up to 3 guests while visiting the Perissos Tasting Room during normal operating hours. Glasses of wine will be available at the member discount of 25% off per glass or 20% off per glass for reserve wines. Wine club member must be present at time of tasting.
- Personal tasting notes and technical information provided by the winemaker. Notes will be included in every shipment.
- Ability to cancel at any time, after receipt of at least two shipments. Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email, fax, or post. Members are required to pay for any shipments that have been completed.
2014 Wine Club Pricing
Wine club shipments will be priced as follows: Retail price per bottle less (25%) wine club discount or 20% discount for reserve wines, plus shipping and handling.
Shipments will be billed automatically to the major credit card of your choice at the time of release. An email notification will be sent a week before the shipments are ready.
- Members must be at least 21 years of age. By signing the wine club membership application, you are confirming that you are 21 years of age or older.
- An adult (21 years or older) must sign for package at the time of delivery.
- Shipment dates are subject to change in the event of poor weather. We want you to experience Perissos wines at their optimal condition, and we will wait to ship when the weather permits.
- Perissos must comply with US shipping laws and therefore can only ship in Texas.
- Perissos must receive a written notice of cancellation. This can be sent via email, fax or post. Any changes involving your membership information must be made in writing by contacting email@example.com
- Substitutions are discouraged, but we want to be sure you are happy with your wines. Substitutions are granted on a case by case basis and may be subject to an increased charge. If you choose to have red wines only, you may receive a repeat shipment of one or more wines.
- Wine will be held for up to 30 days after the release of the wine club shipment. If it is not picked up within that time, it will be shipped and $15 will be charged to your card for shipping and handling.