As a member you will enjoy:
- No startup membership fees.
- Four shipments of Perissos wine will be delivered to your doorstep each year, or once quarterly. The shipments will include 3 bottles of Perissos wine that will be selected by the winemaker. Substitutions are discouraged, but may be obliged upon special request
- Shipments of Perissos ‘limited release’ wines, with the right to purchase any reserve limited release product with a 20% discount
- A 25% discount on wines purchased in the tasting room (excluding limited release, and reserve wines), events, and classes.
- Shipments of vertical vintages of the estate varietals. Experience the progression of the Perissos Winery and Vineyard.
- No tasting fees for Member and up to 3 guests while visiting the Perissos Tasting Room during normal operating hours. Wine club member must be present at time of tasting.
- Personal tasting notes, food pairings and technical information provided by the winemaker and sommelier. Notes will be included in every shipment.
- Ability to cancel at any time, after at least 2 shipments with written request. Request may be sent via email, fax, or post. Members are required to pay for any shipments that have been completed.
3 bottle wine club shipments will range from $60-$90 per shipment plus shipping and handling.
Shipments will be automatically billed to your credit card at the time of shipping. An email notification will be sent several days before charges or shipments are posted. You can cancel your subscription any time after your second shipment is received at no extra charge.
- Members must be at least 21 years of age. By signing the wine club membership application, you are confirming that you are 21 years of age or older.
- An adult (21 years or older) must sign for package at the time of delivery.
- Shipment dates are subject to change in the event of poor weather. We want you to experience Perissos wines at their optimal condition and will wait to ship when the weather permits.
- Shipping will occur in the first week (or first available time) of Jan, April, July and October. Wines must be shipped with our authorized shipper, UPS.
- Perissos must comply with US shipping laws and therefore can only ship in Texas.
- Perissos must receive a written notice of cancellation. This can be sent via email, fax or post. Any changes involving your membership information must be made in writing or by contacting Greta@perissosvineyards.com.
- Substitutions are discouraged, but we want to be sure you are happy with your wines. Substitutions are granted on a case by case basis and may be subject to an increased charge.
- Wine will be held for up to 30 days after the release of the wine club shipment. If it is not picked up within that time, it will be shipped and $15 will be charged to your card for shipping and handling.