Becoming a Perissos Wino Buddy!
Joining the Perissos Wine Club is easy and offers a wealth of benefits and exclusive offers. Please read the terms carefully and complete the form below.
As a Perissos Wino buddy you will enjoy.
- No startup membership fees.
- Four shipments of Perissos wine will be delivered to your doorstep each year, or once quarterly. Each shipment will include 3 bottles of Perissos wine that will be selected by the winemaker. Substitutions are discouraged, but may be obliged upon special request.
- Shipments of Perissos ‘limited release’ wines, with the right to purchase any reserve limited release product with a 20% discount.
- A 25% discount on wines purchased in the tasting room (excluding limited release, and reserve wines), events and classes.
- No tasting fees for Member and up to 3 guests while visiting the Perissos Tasting Room during normal operating hours. Wine club member must be present at time of tasting. Glasses of wine will be available at the member discount of 25% off per glass.
- Personal tasting notes and technical information provided by the winemaker.
- Notes will be included in every shipment.
- Ability to cancel at any time, after receipt of at least two shipments. Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email, fax, or post. Members are required to pay for any shipments that have been completed.
Wine Club Pricing
2016 Wine Club Pricing Wine club shipments will be priced as follows: Retail price per bottle less (25%) wine club discount or 20% discount for reserve wines, plus shipping and handling.
Shipments will be billed automatically to the major credit card of your choice at the time of release. An email notification will be sent at least a week before the shipments are ready.
- 6 bottle minimum purchase to join wine club and begin to enjoy member benefits
- Members must be at least 21 years of age. By signing the wine club membership application, you are confirming that you are 21 years of age or older.
- An adult (21 years or older) must sign for package at the time of delivery.
- Shipment dates are subject to change in the event of poor weather. We want you to experience Perissos wines at their optimal condition, and we will wait to ship when the weather permits.
- General shipping and release events are in February, May, October and December. Wines must be shipped with our authorized shipper, UPS.
- Perissos must comply with US shipping laws and can presently ship to all states except Utah and Mississippi.
- Perissos must receive a written notice of cancellation. This can be sent via email, fax or regular mail. Any changes involving your membership information must be made in writing or by contacting Greta@perissosvineyards.com.
- Substitutions are discouraged, but we want to be sure you are happy with your wines. Substitutions are granted on a case by case basis and may be subject to an increased charge. If you choose to have red wines only, you may receive a repeat shipment of one or more wines.
- Wine will be held for up to 30 days after the release of the wine club shipment. If it is not picked up within that time, it will be shipped and $15 will be charged to your card for shipping and handling.
*6 bottle minimum purchase to join wine club and begin to enjoy member benefits
**By signing below, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older, and authorize Perissos Winery to charge my credit card for each allotted wine club shipment. I have reviewed and accept the terms and conditions.
*** Ability to cancel at any time, after the receipt of at least two shipments.
Wine Club Membership Form
By submitting the form below you are acknowledging and agreeing to the terms above.
In order to provide our customers with the utmost security regarding credit card information, a Perissos associate will contact all customers via telephone in order to complete your membership. After filling out all shipping details, please select the “Submit” button and you will be directed to our shop page to choose your 6 wines.